For exchanges & returns please return your your item to:
112 S Portland Ave
Brooklyn NY 11217
within 14 days of the delivery date. Please make sure to specify order number(s) with your return so we can ensure your credit is accurate. All merchandise returns must be unworn, unwashed, and still, have the original tags attached.
Because we can't guarantee the style/size desired by the time your items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges by mail. We will issue you a store credit via an E-Gift Card once we've received your return. That way, you may use the E-Gift Card towards the correct item/size or for another item.
When returning by mail, we suggest using USPS flat rate shipping for convenience (you can find information on flat rate shipping HERE). You will be responsible for covering shipping costs to return items and shipping charges must be prepaid.
Returned items must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear). Defective items must be reported within 2 days of receipt. If not reported, we will not issue credit. If you believe you have received an incorrect item, please contact us within 24 hours of receiving your package. We recommend shipping packages back using USPS Flat Rate shipping with a tracking number, as we are not responsible for lost packages or stolen packages. Without proof of receipt and delivery.
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable and return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. Kameron Michaels.com does not provide return shipping labels. A restocking fee will be assessed on orders that are refused by the customer at the time of delivery or returned due to an "un-deliverable" address.
Please include your order number in the box / envelope. Once we receive your item, we will process your request.
If your fan breaks, we will replace your fan within the first 30 days, free of charge. You must first send two photos: one clear image showing the entire fan, and a second image (close-up), of the broken area(s). We may send you a return label and request you return your broken fan. Once we receive your broken fan, and we will mail you another replacement.
- A replacement fan can only replace the same design which was broken.
- Only the original person who ordered the fan(s) may have it replaced.
- A maximum of 5 free fan replacements per customer per 1 year time may occur from their first fan replacement.
- Replacements will only be sent to the original shipping address.
- 1 replacement is allowed per product.
- For replacements being sent outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for shipping costs.
- Fans purchased on sale, or at a discounted rate, cannot be replaced for free, but can be repurchased at the sale or discounted rate purchased.
For a fan replacement, please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org with in the first 30 days of your purchase.
- Order number for the fan being replaced
- Name (must match name on order number)
- Photos of the damage (2X)